Bush's Grillin' Beans Ultimate Hostess Sweepstakes
for a chance to WIN the ULTIMATE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS SET!
Valued at $2,500
Plus, each week we are giving away a
Bush's/Emile Henry® Bean Pot with BBQ Set.
You may enter once a day through July 5, 2010 at 12am ET.
Enter once a day for your chance to win an
THE ULTIMATE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS SET!
Valued at $2,500
Plus, each week we are giving away a
Bush's / Emile Henry® Bean Pot with BBQ Set.
- Dinnerware Set for 12
(Dinner plate, soup bowl, salad plate, mug)
- Lasagna Baker
- Oval Baker
- Pie Dish
- Salt Pig
- Oil Cruet
- Set of 12 Ramekins
- Spoon Rest
- Butter Pot
- Mortar & Pestle
- 9x9 Square
- 3qt Casserole
- Bean Pot
- Flametop Braiser
- Set of 12 Juice Glasses
- Set of 12 Water Glasses
- Set of 12 Tea Glasses
- 10 pc. Mixing Bowl Set
- BBQ Set
- Garlic Press
or one of (9) Weekly Prizes!
“GRILLIN’ BEANS ULTIMATE HOSTESS”
Complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- 1. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 3, 2010 until 12:00 a.m. ET on July 5, 2010 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”), you may enter the Bush Brothers & Company (“Bush Beans” or “Main Sponsor”) “Bush’s Grillin’ Beans Ultimate Hostess” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). To enter, visit the Food Network Website (http://www.enter-today.com/ultimatehostesssweepstakes/) (the “Website”), and fill in the online entry form and submit it in accordance with the on-screen directions. All entries must be received by 12:00:00 a.m. ET on July 5, 2010 to be eligible. If an entrant uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit more than one online entry for a given day, only the first online entry for that day will count. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of these Official Rules and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. All entries become the property of Television Food Network G.P. (“Sweepstakes Host”) and will not be returned.
- 2. Eligibility: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and have a valid e-mail address and internet access prior to May 3, 2010. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Individuals who have won a prize from Food Network and foodnetwork.com within 180 days (6 months) prior to May 3, 2010 are NOT eligible. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. Employees of Bush Brothers & Company, Scripps Networks, LLC (“Scripps Networks”), The TEAM Group, LLC (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and other sponsors, their affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, website developers and administrators, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families and members of their households, are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- 3. Drawing and Notification: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about July 13, 2010 by Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization, and will be contacted either by phone or email within approximately five (5) days of the drawing. The nine (9) Weekly Prize Winners will be selected in weekly random drawings on Mondays throughout the Sweepstakes Entry Period starting on May 10, 2010, and ending on July 5, 2010, from among all eligible entries received by 5:59:59 p.m. ET on the date immediately prior to the applicable drawing. Potential Weekly Prize Winners will be contacted by email or phone within approximately two (2) days of the applicable drawing. If a potential winner cannot be reached within five (5) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. In case of dispute as to identity of a winner, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, and such registered user is a valid entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user. The “registered user” is the natural person to whom an e-mail address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail address. All non-winning entries from a Weekly Prize Drawing will be eligible for subsequent Weekly Prize drawings and for the Grand Prize. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities with respect to the winners and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- 4. Prizes: A) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win the following: a selection of dinnerware and kitchen gadgets provided by Emile Henry, Duralex, and Rosle. (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the kitchenware set: $2,500.00).
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $2,500.00
B) Weekly Prizes: Nine (9) Weekly Prize Winners will each win one (1) Bush’s/Emile Henry Bean Pot with barbecue utensil set. (Total ARV for each weekly Prize: $250.00).Total ARV of all Weekly Prizes: $2,250.00Total ARV of all prizes in Sweepstakes: $4,750.00The specifics of all aforementioned elements of any prizes in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Main Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize (or any part of a prize package) or cash alternative permitted, except by Main Sponsor in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded.
- 5. Prize Conditions: Each prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). All costs, fees, and expenses associated with any element of a prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are also the respective winner’s responsibility. Prize winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the respective prize. Such documents must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If Sweepstakes Administrator is unable to contact a potential prize winner, if a potential prize winner fails to complete and return all forms by the specified date or if potential prize winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner(s) shall be selected. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- 6. Limitations of Liability: Bush Brothers & Company and Scripps Networks, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, undeliverable or incomplete on-line entries due to system errors, or failures which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate or any combination thereof. An online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Grand Prize Winner, Weekly Prize Winners, and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Main Sponsor or Sweepstakes Host which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sweepstakes Host reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other printing errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing of posting of the offer or in these Official Rules, the selection or announcement of the winner, or the distribution of any prizes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- 7. Winners’ List: For a list of the winners’ names and city of residence, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (no later than January 5, 2011) to the following address: Bush’s Grillin Beans Winners List, P.O. Box 84, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
- 8. Main Sponsor: Bush Brothers & Company, 1016 East Weisgarber Road, Knoxville, Tennessee 37909-2678.
- 9. Sweepstakes Host: Television Food Network, G.P., 1180 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036.
- 10. Sweepstakes Administrator: The TEAM Group, LLC, 184 Columbia Turnpike, Suite 4-204, Florham Park, New Jersey 07932.